Chloe had her first two swim meets last week. One on Thursday, and one on Saturday morning. We are so proud of her. She got 3rd place in both meets doing freestyle. She's been doing that stroke the longest. The other strokes (backstroke, butterfly, breaststroke)...hey at least she tried! I loved watching her do the butterfly. It is hilarious watching little kids try to swim the butterfly. She is probably better than I am at it though.
I need to get a picture of her attire before the swim meets. She looks more like a synchronized swimmer. She wears a pink suit and a pink cap. And she wants her hair in a tight bun, then she adds a couple bows. And finally she puts on blue eye shadow and blush. She finishes her warm up outfit with a pink, ruffled towel dress and pink flip flops.
And these are the reasons I love Chloe.
Macie loves going to the meets as long as she has her bag of doritos and a bottle of gatorade. Despite it being 106 degrees outside, she's got her snacks, and she is in heaven.
(P.S. I don't think you can see anything in this video...BUT you can hear me screaming like a psycho for Chloe)
No comments:
Post a Comment