Saturday, June 15, 2013

 Chloe got her very first blue ribbon! We are so proud! She has made HUGE improvents in just one week.  The last two swim meets the highest she placed was 3rd, but last Thursday she got 2nd place in Backstroke, and today she got 1st in Backstroke and two 2nd place ribbons! She is liking the taste of victory.  She is so excited to race and compete and is having so much fun.

I found a disgusting ant village in my backyard.  I don't know why I find it so gross.  I feel tingles in my head whenever I look at it.  How in the world can ants move that much dirt?  I felt sort of bad destroying their city.  It always makes me think of a Disney movie when I kill bugs.  I picture them years down the road saying, "Remember the Flood of June 2013, when almost all of our ancestors were killed?"  Gee, I hope they can't talk.
But I am posting this video just because I love Macie's smile so much at 12 seconds.

No comments: