I was really looking forward to Chloe being out of school so I could have my (lazy) mornings back.
But that was a silly pipe dream of mine.
I don't know what I like less, having to get her to school by 7:45 AM, or having my entire morning taken up with swim lessons to turn her into:
But here is me having a positive attitude about it:
Chloe is on 2 swim teams. She practices at one pool from 9 until 10:00 AM. And then we go to another pool from 10:45-11:30 AM. She has swim meets Saturday morning and Thursday night. Oh, and more swim lessons on Tuesday night.
And as you can tell from my skin, I just love the sun and the surf.
But here's me having a positive attitude about it:
Don told me that if I am a good Mommy this summer and take Chloe to swim lessons (with a positive attitude), he will take me to Disneyland this summer. Yes, I am 5. And yes, the incentive is working. However, he might need to throw in some spending cash for the positive attitude bit.
In other news, we went to an Aquarium on Memorial Day with about 2 million other people. And they had these things that are a closterphobics nightmare (see above). Also the small enclosed hole, smelled strongly of B.O..
And...Macie stood in a big jaw.







No comments:
Post a Comment