Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yesterday while I was at the Dr. , the nurse looked at my chart and said, "So you are 32 now? Happy Birthday." 
I said, "Thanks."
And then she said, "Better to have one than not, right?"
And I was like in my head, "Eh, excusez-moi?"
What is with people thinking once you hit 30, it is all downhill.
She was like 50-something, so I was confused.
But it seems like when I tell people my age now, that they feel the need to reassure me that I don't look as old as  
my age, as if 32 is archaic.
And for the record, I would like to point out, that the majority of Hollywood Female stars do not reach their peak of stardom until their 30s. 
Meg Ryan was 32 in "Sleepless in Seattle."
Julia Roberts was 30 in "My Best Friend's Wedding."
Rachel McAdams is 34.
Boo-yah.
And that's all I have to say about this.

No comments: