I got to ride on the bus with Chloe.

It was a big day for Chloe yesterday. She also had a birthday party to attend. So we went to Target. I cannot keep up with my children at Target. They touch everything. They want everything. They take greeting cards and slide them under the display thingee...which by the way, are physically impossible to retrieve.

Chloe made a point to show me the "fancy" things that Emma loves. These are the dolls on her shirts. And the fancy skull on her lunchbox. "See Mom, She has a bow and eyelashes. That's what makes it fancy."
um, no. Chloe WILL NOT be participating in this strange monster/zombie trend.
I protest such nonsense.
P.S. Macie fell asleep late afternoon yesterday for 6 hours. Luckily she woke up at 10 PM and was ready to start her day! I spent most of the night trying to sleep while she tried to wake me up. She brought me a box of macaroni and cheese. At 3 in the morning. I would have killed her, but she told me "I wuv woo" for the very first time...at midnight. Oh really? Well then why are you torturing your Mother with your cuteness in the dark abyss of night?



No comments:
Post a Comment