I'm pretty excited that Halloween is this week.
And so is Chloe.
We went to 4 parties this weekend and Chloe and Macie thought their lives couldn't get any better.
I bought both of them ballerina skirts. Chloe wanted to be a ballerina and I bought her a skirt. But Macie kept stealing it. so then I got her one too. The lady threw in this classy hat. who doesn't want a mini top hat? I know I do.
Chloe taught me how to pose. No, she really did.
See, she taught me by example.
So last week Chloe made a "house" in the corner of my living room. and she slept there 2 nights in a row. and I let her because I knew it didn't matter. She would end up in my room at 3 in the morning no matter where she started out the night.
She set up her bathroom...
And a bed of course...
And Macie, just being Macie.
Today was the Primary Program and I was so proud of Chloe. She got right up to the podium and delivered her lines without a hitch. And she sang all the songs with enthusiasm and a huge smile. It made me feel very, very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment