Fall is here! And Chloe has done her level best to decorate for it. She and her friend Mo made some faces and stuck them on grapefruit. I found one in my china cabinet. I believe this is a Princess. Her friend Mo made a skeleton.
And she decorated her pumpkin.
Yes, in Phoenix you can go swimming in October.
She also made this bag and then told me we needed to go for a walk so she could take pictures and print them off. She said the pictures needed to be of "pretty stuff or spooky stuff." So here are the pictures that she deemed pretty or spooky:
spookypretty
pretty
spooky
Delicious
(By the way, did you know you can make homemade butternut squash ravioli using won ton wrappers? I discovered they taste even better if you saute them in butter after you cook them. Because, what doesn't taste better sauteed in butter?)
1 comment:
Oh my heck, reading about your butternut squash ravioli on Fast Sunday was not a good idea.
Post a Comment