Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chelsey Updates

I don't think I have mentioned yet, that Chelsey broke her foot a few weeks ago. She was vacationing in Colorado with my Dad and Brother, and tripped on the sidewalk.  And as luck would have it, she broke a bone in her foot.  So she has been prescribed a scooter and a boot for the duration of 6 weeks.  And as you can imagine, she is thrilled.  

Here is a list of her life goals:
1. look wheare Im going so I don't trip.
2. dont smoke or dreink.
3. don't end up in jale at all
4.as soon as my foot get's better and I get my cast taken off, exercise evry day. for the rest of my life.


Chelsey told me yesterday that for Halloween she plans on being a motorcycle driver. She said she thought of the idea after her unfortunate accident.  

No comments: