This was one of the many nights that Chloe requested I get my violin out so that she could dance. But really, she wants me to get my violin out, so she can play it. I believe Aunt Lizzy was here that night, (yes Liz?) and also the night that Macie displayed her blossoming ballerina skills.
This was yesterday after school. She took off her school clothes and told me she was putting on her pajamas because they were "cool" (as in literally). As you can see, the Book of Mormon is nearby. She can basically read and comprehend it all by herself. She is in Kindergarten after all. This was also school picture day, the day that she picked the rattiest shirt she could find, and I let her, because I am fine cementing in history her kindergarten fashion choices for future generations to see. I hope the fresh jelly stain shows up in the picture.
Today Chelsey became Chloe's latest makeover victim. Okay let's be honest. Chelsey is always Chloe's makeover victim.
What I loved about it was that she raided my closet.
And my lipstick.
And my shoes. The pants are a la Chelsey though. I think she looks pretty sharp, don't you?
PS Macie loves stuffed animals. A lot. Just needed to write that down or I would forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. That lipstick. Wow. Perfect with Chelsey's expression.
Post a Comment