Today I decided to rest my eyes for just a little bit before picking Chloe up from school.
At 2:15 something internal jolted me awake.
I looked at my phone. 2:15...2:15...I know I am supposed to do something at 2:15...hmmmmm....what was it....I remember now! I am supposed to pick Chloe up at 2:15!!
Being that I am pretty much always hot, I had... ahem, removed an article of clothing for my little nap.
In my haste, I returned that article of clothing to what I thought, was it's rightful place.
As I arrived at school and walked over to greet Chloe, I didn't get my usual, "Mommy!" and accompanying hug.
She just looked at me puzzled. And then said disapprovingly, "Is your shirt on backwards?"
And then I looked at myself. My shirt was not on backwards. It was inside out.
So then I shuffled sheepishly back to my car as the other adults most likely politely pretended not to notice.
I am just leaving super impressions right and left, over at that school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment