Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Week in the Mortensen Household

*Macie says uh oh about almost everything, and I discovered last night that she loves the show "Wipe Out." She laughed and said "Uh oh" over and over again.

*Chloe's thoughts this week:
"Foolish means...kinda cool and kinda pretty."

"Mom! When I hear music, my body starts moving and I just can't stop!"


*Melissa's Thoughts this week:
I went out to lunch with some ladies in my Ward, one of them being 90 years old, so of course she got to pick where she wanted to go.  And her choice was Taco Bell.   And she told us, "Their food is just so delicious!"
She is probably (one of) my favorite people on the planet.
My 90 year old Grandma loved Taco Bell too.
I would not say that I love Taco Bell.  But I will say that it is an effective way to feed your whole family for under 5 dollars, and you know what, in this day in age, that is really saying something.
Long Live Taco Bell.
Or... Viva Taco Bell. Ya, something like that.

No comments: