Sunday, September 16, 2012

This morning I woke to Chloe in my bed.  (like every other morning)
And then she got up, but told me, "Mom, you stay sleeping."
And I said, Fine! Don't mind if I do!
Next thing I hear is movement in Macie's room. Then the fridge open. 
Then I see both Macie and Chloe in my room, Macie holding a fresh bottle of milk.
Macie starts crying for me, but Chloe ushers her out of the room and says, "Don't worry Mom! I'll take good care of her! You stay sleeping!"
And I said, Fine! Don't mind if I do!
Next thing I know the girls are back in my room, but this time Macie is wearing a clean outfit and a new diaper.
Chloe gets an A +++ this morning. It filled my heart with glee.

She also told me this morning, after watching tv, that "There is a new movie tonight, 7/6 central."

No comments: