A lot of people like Pinterest. I guess I have an account, although I have no idea how to use it.
I think I decided that I can only handle one social media at a time, or my brain could implode.
It used to be Myspace, but I moved on rather quickly from that once I realized that I needed to post risque pictures of myself and get a glitter backdrop on my page to fit in over there.
And then after Myspace, came Facebook. And then after Facebook came Pinterest.
Well, I am just not on the Pinterest bandwagon yet.
Probably because I know myself well enough to know that I should not even attempt to recreate any of the DIY stuff you find over there.
That is why I think this website is hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous idea, I am right there with ya!
Post a Comment