Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chloe's first week has been an adjustment.  After the initial melodrama (by me, gee I wonder where Chloe gets it from), I started to see some real pluses to the new arrangement.  
1. I have a clean house for half the day.
2. I can take a nap with Macie.
3. I can run errands and only go half insane.
4. I only have to listen to one child cry about the car being sweltering.
5. Since I'm already up, I just make myself go to the gym.  (eh, this only applies about 30% of the time. )
6. Chloe absolutely loves school.  (I ask her what she does at school, and she says "Color and watch a movie." Why in the world they need 6 and a half hours to do this, is another soap box for another day.)




The minuses are, I just really miss my silly goose and I want her back.  (Oh, and I also want my sleep back.  Anyone that knows me or has lived with me, knows that I don't spring out of bed, bright eyed and bushy tailed.)









No comments: