Thursday, May 31, 2012
Warning: I will now be bragging about my child. You have been warned.
Okay, so I know that all Mom's think their kids are geniuses. And clearly I am not, because I don't even know the correct way to spell "geniuses" and whether there needs to be an apostrophe somewhere. Let me fill you in on a little secret. I think I missed the week in school when apostrophes were explained, because I am still totally confused with all of it. Either that, or I am just not that smart.
Anyway, I am pretty sure Chloe is going to be smarter than me, because I don't remember ever having the types of inquisitive questions, or observations that she makes.
As we were doing our story time tonight, she read me the entire "Pinkalicious" book from memory.
And then she started asking me a bunch of random questions and wanted me to "tell her more."
These were her questions:
How does a boat float?
What is inside paper?
How does glass stick together? (then she clarified, she meant how does glass take on different shapes)
How do the people at the library make the books?
I will not tell you the answers that I gave, because to tell you the truth, I am not sure I got all my facts straight. I think I will show her some you tube videos tomorrow on the subjects.
Anyway, unbridled child boasting is now complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Youtube saves me so much explaining of hard things.
Post a Comment