I just heard Chloe in the other room say, "MmmmmMMMMM!!! Delicious! I love leche!"
We are so multicultural over here.
And I just heard Chelsey say to Chloe:
"I hate that show! I can't believe you watch that garbage!"
I wish I had more Macie stories to tell. But the fact is she doesn't really talk so all I can really say is that she is one cute baby, wandering around and flashing me her smiles. I can say that she ate an entire McDonalds double cheeseburger by herself today. which I am not sure is such a great accomplishment, but nevertheless, she did.
Also I think that Chloe might have messed up the tv today. The tv started acting possessed. Changing channels on it's own and acting like it had a mind of it's own.
I am wondering if this can be attributed to the water stains I found on the tv and the spray bottle nearby the scene of the crime. Chloe told me she was just trying to clean the tv.
I told Don this morning I was thinking of telling her that the tv was broken so that she couldn't ask me to watch "Caillou" all afternoon.
Be careful what you say outloud, because I think she just might have done it.
Anyway I told chloe that if the tv was broken, I was going to cry.
And she told me, "Mom's don't cry?!"
And I said, "they don't?"
And she said, "No! They are supposed to be happy all the time!"
Well I am glad to see that she has not observed melodramatic Mommy.
Let me confirm, I Do cry.
So just to talk about me, myself and I now. Or some more rather. anyway, my birthday was pretty great. Don took me to the mall on saturday evening and I picked out an outfit. see there it is:
Before we went to the mall, we went to an ASU alumni picnic. Thankfully there was a church also having a picnic and they had a loud speaker and a live rapper. I think the main premise of the church is to preach against smoking weed. which I definitely think is a worthwile cause. It did make for pretty colorful background noise though.
And on my birthday I tried my darndest to rake in as much free goods as I could. It started in the morning when I got my eye brows waxed FOR FREE at Ulta. It was a $20 value!(I put that in for you, Robyn). Then robyn and I went to Joe's Farm Grill and I got a free pizza! And now let me say here that I told Don about all my free stuff and he laughed at me. And then he said-I saw the bank account-you paid 10 dollars at Ulta and 7 dollars at Joe's Farm Grill. which is true, I did. I got duped! Those tricky business owners are so smart! Praying on the vulnerability of people with birthdays! of course they are going to buy more stuff-it's their birthday! But nevertheless. I still feel good about it. And the eye brow wax and the pizza were amazing.
Then I went to Krispy Kreme's for my free donut. I was disappointed it was only one, not a dozen, but I probably didn't need a dozen donuts anyway. And when i look at this picture I definitely confirm that I did not a dozen donuts.
Then we went out to PF Changs and had a terrific time.
(That headband was cute. But I had to take it back. It kept falling off my head. So all I have left of it, is the memory if it's possibilities.)
Then we came home. And I was exhausted. So I went right to bed.
And then woke up at 3 AM to eat my Krispy Kreme.
Then I woke up at 8 AM and said to myself, Melissa. Today you are going to turn over a new leaf and not eat like a starving soldier anymore.
And then I went out for crepes with my friend Amy and ate like a starving soldier.
So I had a pretty good weekend. Really good.
1 comment:
Do you have Dish Network or anything like that? When we had that our tv used to change channels by itself and then we figured out that one of our neighbors who also had Dish Network was controlling our tv when they used their remote. We had to call and change some setting or something and then it stopped.
Post a Comment