Sometimes I like to pretend that I can get anything I want. So I google around on the computer pretending like I can choose any kitchen table that best fits my fancy. Currently I am dissatisfied with the amount of space my table takes up in my kitchen. However I like that it can seat 6. I was thinking that perhaps a round table would work better in the space. Like I said, I like to pretend that I have this option. So in my googling, I found this little gem.
I do really appreciate an elegant touch and I don't think it is too over the top at all to have swans as a base and something that resembles an ice sculpture used for weddings circa 1987. Unfortunately the table is 17,000 dollars which is not possible, even in my pretend world of getting everything I want. Daydreams need to be somewhat realistic, in my humble opinion.
But maybe some of my more well to do friends might consider this a quaint option for future dinner parties and political open houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But it has FREE IN HOME DELIVERY!
Post a Comment