Anyway, Chloe has added her own decorations to her room to make it "prettier." The mistletoe hangs year round and she has placed beautiful wrapping paper all around her room. Oh, and also instructions for entering her room.
I also serve as Chloe's scribe. Every day she brings me paper and pen and then says, "Write down the words that I say." And then we write invitations to all her friends for Princess tea parties or lists for things that currently float her boat. I am telling you I have hundreds, HUNDREDS of such papers. I will give you an example:
"Dear Teagan. You are invited to my very special Princess Tea Party. It is going to be so fun. We are going to have apples. And macaroni and cheese. And princess cupcakes. You are invited. You are my best friend. I love you. Your friend Chloe. You are my best friend Teagan. Come to my tea party. Love your best friend, Chloe."
Basically these sentiments are repeated over and over again until the whole piece of paper is filled up with words. I am getting smarter now. I have figured out that if I write in a bigger font, there is significantly less space to have to fill up.
*she took my hand, opened up my palm, and stuck her bottle in it for me to hold.
*Don was eating something hot and blowing on it, he put some on a fork to give to Macie, and she then blew on it before eating it.
*She stole a sippy cup from my friend's diaper bag and was enjoying some juice, until the owner came around and snatched it out of Macie's hand, Macie just sat there stunned and then her chin started quivering. Macie does not like her food or drink being taken away. I have already mentioned that I have never seen a baby that enjoys food as much as Macie.
2 comments:
That's funny. I used to take an entire day to clean my room, we're talking 6 hours, and that was when I was a teenager. That could be because it was just so messy to begin with...
I think Chloe has a future as an interior designer.
Post a Comment