Friday, March 30, 2012


Dear Don-
As I know you are aware and anxiously awaiting, we have some gift giving opportunities in the near future. Let's see. There is Easter. And then our Anniversary. And then my Birthday. Now, I know how excited you get when it comes to shopping for gifts for me, but really, no need to go all out this year like you usually do. If you just get me these small little things, I will be humbly grateful and you skip that big diamond tennis bracelet you put on hold last year. You're welcome.

I think this dress is appropriate for my ladies luncheons and my weekly trips to the salon for my deep conditioning.

You could also get me this, or this, or this.

Also I want to try this. I have no idea if it actually works. But who cares! It is only 100 bucks, so it can be a stocking stuffer or something.

Also, I want that outfit in the above picture (and get one for Robyn while you are it at). I also want that field right by our house and a white fence. Oh, and her hair. Thanks.

Well I think that about covers it.
Thanks a million,
Melissa

No comments: