You were absolutely stunning. I see that you went with the flock of cats, and I must say...it was good. seriously, you rocked that song! I am so proud to be affiliated with such a musical prodigy!
Our book club is also essentially a dessert club! (Although we also have a neighborhood monthly dessert club as well...I guess we all have dessert in common.) The only book club meeting where we talked about the book for longer than 10 minutes was when it was at this one girl's house and her husband was in the kitchen and kept walking into the room. :-)
4 comments:
Wow cuz! Will you be performing at cjane's next family concert?
You were absolutely stunning. I see that you went with the flock of cats, and I must say...it was good. seriously, you rocked that song! I am so proud to be affiliated with such a musical prodigy!
Our book club is also essentially a dessert club! (Although we also have a neighborhood monthly dessert club as well...I guess we all have dessert in common.) The only book club meeting where we talked about the book for longer than 10 minutes was when it was at this one girl's house and her husband was in the kitchen and kept walking into the room. :-)
Brava!
Post a Comment