Sunday, September 18, 2011

Now that is what I call photogenic.
















Last Sunday I asked my brother to take some pictures. He so kindly agreed.




I scrambled to find stuff for us to wear and now that I see how I looked in my outfit, I wished I had scrambled a little longer.




By the time we finally got dressed and out the door we noticed a large haboob (aka huge dust cloud) was headed our way.




We had 5 minutes to snap some shots. You can see in the background the impending doom.
Also, we look terrible.


1 comment:

emilymhjohnson said...

Lol. Hilarious. I kind of love them, though. Slice of life, right? Are you trying to toss your hair behind your shoulder without using your hands? Maybe you don't want these portraits blown up huge and hung over the fireplace, but you should definitely put them in the baby books at least. They're awesome!