Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer colds should be illegal.
I hereby announce my petition to outlaw summer colds.
Please sign your name in my comment section and I will speedily turn it into the powers that be.
Course it will probably take years to become a law, but that's okay. At least I know that someday, summer colds will be illegal and one day our children will not have to suffer from the ravages of congestion.

My little Macie has had 2 colds in the space of 2 weeks.
The current one is a nasty little thing.
Poor Macie is feverish and has a goopy eye.
But she still manages to smile and be overall angelic.
I am sorry to inform you pregnant gals that I got the best baby from heaven and all you pregnant ladies out there are out of luck.

Of course I am just kidding as in all babies deserve an enthusiastic thumbs up.
But it goes without saying that I am a tad partial to my own posterity.

In Chloe news she has been saying some amusing things as usual.
*She found a hanger in the car and told me she had found a "hooker."

*One morning she woke up with her leg asleep, at least I am assuming that is what happened, because she told me, "Mommy! My leg is sparkly!"
By the way, it is really freaky when you wake up and a whole appendage is asleep. That happened to me recently. My entire arm was dead and it woke me up from my slumber and I had to take my other arm and use it to shake the other arm back to life. It was weird.

Well. That's all folks.

No comments: