Sunday, July 17, 2011
Does it seem like I am blogging a lot? Ya I think so too. That's because I have laundry to fold and dishes to put away.
So I am doing what a go get 'em ,type -A personality does-I am watching You Tube Videos.
Thanks to my friend Heather C. for introducing me to this guy's videos. He has a billion of them. These are just a couple of them that made me laugh.
Oh also, Don has scout camp this week. Hooray.
But good news. He is no longer the Scout Master. So I will be getting my husband back. No more monthly campouts or week long summer camp.
And this year, he is just going for one day to help get everything set up for the people taking his spot.
One time he went to scout camp when Chloe was 2 weeks old.
And I have never let him live that one down. (although with time, I have realized it wasn't entirely his fault being that neither of us were fully aware what it meant to have a newborn and that it is not a swell idea to leave a hormonal , post partum, first time mother alone for a week)
Ever since then, me and scout camp have not been on great terms.
But I love Don.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got more for you, but that will have to wait. I don't want to deter you from finishing your move any longer. Also, we should probably hang out again some day.
Post a Comment