Don had a pretty hard time keeping his eyes open.
Why do I think it is so funny? I don't know.
We did get one before our camera went kaput. And then I had to order a new cable online to download the pictures because ours broke and they no longer sell the type of cord we needed in stores. I love that technology is always changing and that we are always desperately behind. " I love technology, but not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology...."
Oh and here is Chloe keeping Macie's pacifier in her mouth. They both fell asleep this way. Sometimes Chloe can be rather charming. Too bad she won't do this at 3 in the morning. Because at 3 in the morning I don't think my baby is all that charming. Especially when she is crying and spitting her pacifier out. The two things I need right now in my life are:
1. sleep and 2. personal space
Going to go work on #1.
4 comments:
Well, I put a little diaper of cloth (Stoffwindel - didn´t find this expression in English, sorry)like a shawl around the mouth of my babies to keep the pacifier (Schnuller) in. Sometimes I had put the cloth under my t-shirt so that it smelled very familiar like Mum to my babies. None of my five babies ever had security problems with this arrangement: The cloth should only be 20cm x 10cm. Hope this might help you.
Dearest greetings from Cologne/Germany
Regina
Thank you ! I will try! How cool someone from Germany has read my blog!
LOL Awesome!!!
Melissa and Don....
Congrats on the new baby :) Always enjoy browsing your blog. I still have that little gem of a cd from the your Christmas party a few years ago...do you remember the one. Ha! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Stacy Merrill
Post a Comment