Saturday, April 30, 2011

Did you hear Prince William got married?
Ya, we went out a couple times, but it didn't work out.
We had a hard time understanding each other, with his low brow English accent and all.
My fake one is much classier.
Also the palace has some dumb rule about a Prince marrying someone who is already married with kids. I know, super dumb right?

I don't think I really envy that much about Kate Middleton. I wouldn't really want to be a princess.
But you know what I do want that she has?
Her legs.
I have always admired a good set of stems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously. Hers are almost as nice as mine. I would also like to say that she earned my ultimate respect for not wearing a strapless wedding dress. It's a stupid, overdone trend that looks good on approximately .3% of the
women that wear them. Stay classy, Kate.

Liz said...

I agree! I loved her dress! So classy! Although, apparently you have to be modest in Westminster Abbey. So it would have been scandalous for her to have worn a strapless gown. I've always thought they look like bath towels on most women. And she did wear a white strapless evening gown to the private party, but she had a cashmere shrug on with it.