This weekend was amazingly busy. Actually the whole month of April has been. I think it finally caught up to me because I was so
exhausted last night it took
monumental effort to switch myself from laying horizontally to vertically on my bed. Seriously. I had to talk myself into it for like 5minutes. Actually I think it was Don who finally convinced me. That's cause he wanted room to sleep too.
Anyway. I think I will do 3
separate posts because well it will be easier. I apologize to all you people with Google reader who will get 3 new blog posts from me. You probably do not care to know all the details of my busy weekend and I am sorry if you have to spend too much time scrolling down.

Friday night we celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We got some Thai food. Not because we are the "we like to try new things" type of couple, but
because we had some coupons to eat there. We
usually eat at the "Asian Cafe" down the street with the 4 dollar orange chicken bowl. Anyway it was really, really tasty and we did get out of our comfort zone and tried some unique things. Cause we are the "we like to try new things" type of couple. Didn't you know that?
Don ordered the "evil jungle woman" or something like that, in honor of me. I tried to get a good picture of us. As you can see, we failed. He must have erased the funniest one. Probably because he knew I would post it here. Which I would have, so that was some excellent foresight on his part.

We brought
Macie with us. She sat quietly in her car seat. To ensure that, I just stuck a bottle in her mouth. She does not care for pacifiers all that much, but she likes sucking on a bottle of milk. she is not actually drinking the milk. So she must just like the flavored air. I get it: it works for adults too. It is called gum.


Then we went to
Wal- Mart and did some Easter bunny shopping. I think we had a pretty swell time.
1 comment:
Look at that hot mom with her cute necklace. :) I love you!
Post a Comment