I am very excited.
At my Doctor's appointment today they told me they will induce me at 39 weeks.
Which is approximately 4 and 1/2 weeks away.
Maybe taking 2 shots a day is worth it after all because doing such means the powers that be, want to have more control over my delivery.
You see the meds have to be out of my system for them to give me my epidural.
Also they don't want me to be on my blood thinners for delivery because well...well there is a lot of blood when you have a baby, and it is probably a good thing to clot.
Anyway, there is an end in sight!
And I am so happy because my back hurts.
And I am tired.
And I hhhhhhhhhhhhate taking my shots and having a bruised belly.
And sometimes I feel like I ran a marathon and all I did was walk across the room.
And most of all, I just want this little lady in my arms.
And I think I have a name. But I am keeping it mum. Because the worst thing is to say the name and have people give you a yuck face.
People have an easier time lying to you when the baby is already named and then the only appropriate response is, "Cute!" or another adjective.
Chances are if they say, "Oh that's nice" what they really mean is, "Poor kid."
And that is my update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is very exciting! Have I asked you about names yet? I want to know your names!
Sounds like "Valentina" it is.
Yes "Valentina" is a very good option.
Some other options on the table are:
Heltu ("like a bear reaching out")
Rajanigandah ("scented flower")
Miwa ("wise eyes")
and
Lutgarda ("she who protects her village")
Or if we decide on something a little more exotic:
Mary.
Post a Comment