I am afraid Chloe might be smarter than me.
Well not now. But eventually.
It is a good thing I have Don.
He got a good score on his ACT's.
I am still a little bit bitter about that.
But you know...I have street smarts, and that is what is important.
Oh wait. I don't really have that either.
Anyway, some Chloe statements I want to remember as of late.
"Mommy. Sometimes the moon is small. And sometimes the moon is big."
I didn't even know how to try and explain that one.
Like I really didn't KNOW.
I knew it had to do with the earth and the sun but that is as far as I got.
But Don showed her a you tube video of how it works.
And I still am confused.
"Mommy, remember when Lizzy gave me this pillow blanket? In California?"
Me: Oh you mean the place where we saw Lizzy for a little bit?
"Yes."
It was then that I figured out Chloe thinks Liz lives at the airport. She had a layover once and we stopped by for a few minutes.
"Mommy. Why are some signs green and purple, and why are some signs green?"
She has observed the signs around our house and noticed that some street signs are green and purple and some are green.
"Mommy. Why did you say you hate birds?"
I said this a week prior to a friend when Chloe was feeding ducks and had no idea she was even paying attention.
She also while I am driving is always pointing out cars and telling me who has a car like that.
This morning she ended up in my bed as she usually does. When she officially woke up, she told me, "Mommy I slept in my bed all last night! But magic put me in your bed!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your posts!!! My kids are going to be way smarter than me too. I can't tell you the amount of questions i have to answer, "let me think about that" or "I don't know" to. Sometimes I just changes the subject. :)
you and your family are so cute!
-heidi
ps. send me your email and i'll invite you to our 'family blog' :)
Post a Comment