2 Conversations with Chloe.
Both almost made me cry.
Last night we were getting ready for bed and she asked me, "Mommy, where's your Mommy?"
She has asked me this before and I explained again...
"My Mommy is in heaven."
"Oh! " she replied. "I have two Grandmas. One in heaven. One with Grandpa."
"That's right."
"Mommy...let's call your Mommy on the phone!"
"I'm sorry but we can't call people in heaven. But we can pray..."
"Ohhhhhh..."
And then our conversation pretty much moved on.
Sigh.
Ya, try not to cry when your daughter says those types of things.
It's impossible.
The other day I told her her hair was "crazy." Which it is when she wakes up, but I love her crazy hair. A little while later that day she said to me, "Mommy, let's cut my hair."
And I said, "Why? I love your hair."
And she said, "It's crazy."
Can you believe that?
Wow. Girls start young.
And I have to be very careful with the words I use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww
Post a Comment