yeah, what are you a size DD?jokes. You look freaking adorable. And any pregnant woman willing to wear fishnets probably knows it too.Let's hope I have the motivation to put on some mascara and something other than flips flops.
It looks like Don is floating in the background. Thighs of steel! :o)You look lovely.
You look great!!!
Dang, Melissa! You look fabulous! Look at you, all preggers and in heels, nonetheless. In my next life, I want to look like you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yeah, what are you a size DD?
jokes. You look freaking adorable. And any pregnant woman willing to wear fishnets probably knows it too.
Let's hope I have the motivation to put on some mascara and something other than flips flops.
It looks like Don is floating in the background. Thighs of steel! :o)
You look lovely.
You look great!!!
Dang, Melissa! You look fabulous! Look at you, all preggers and in heels, nonetheless. In my next life, I want to look like you.
Post a Comment