When did life get so busy?
I feel like I am on a runaway train headed towards Christmas.
But busy is good.
Because before I know it I will have a little ball of pinkness to cuddle and snuggle.
I have been looking at everyone's newborns and feeling giddy.
I never thought that would happen again.
When Chloe was about 6 months I just looked at Moms with newborns and said, "you poor thing."
Isn't that sad?
Well this time I am seasoned and resolve to not be a basket case.
Let me just say that I love the toilet.
Well in comparison to the diaper.
I love not buying diapers.
I love that she takes care of her own messes for the most part.
I do not love that she has to touch every square surface in the toilet area, but the above trade offs are worth it.
And we wash her hands very well.
One time I took Chloe to the bathroom where they had automatic toilets.
She wanted to know why it flushed without any effort of her own.
And since I did not know how to explain "automatic" I just told her the toilet was magical.
So now every time she uses a new toilet she asks me ,"Is this a magic toilet?"
And I say, yes, yes it is. Every toilet is magical.
I don't think there is enough magic in the world today.
And we don't need to pay 80 bucks per person to get into Disneyland to find it.
We find it in simple places. Like restrooms.
We live the simple life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! I love magical toilets :)
Post a Comment