Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Every night when I pick up my house, I find babies and things that Chloe has put to sleep. It is probably one of my favorite things she does. It never fails to make me chuckle. Here are a couple examples. I think I will start taking pictures, because she seriously is always putting things to sleep.
Today she put the Hello Kitties asleep. I love that they have a small blanket for covers.
I told Don that she loves to put things to sleep.
He said she should get a job at the State Penitentiary.
I hope none of you were offended by this joke. I know I was.
I just wish that she loved putting herself down for bed as much as inanimate objects.


Oh this is the day her Cousin came over and she had to change her outfit so they would be matching.


Sigh. I love, love, love my Chloe. She brings a smile to my face every single day.


1 comment:

Liz said...

She makes me smile every time you put a picture or story on your blog!