So I am going to finish talking about my trip. Not that I think this will be interesting to anyone.
Or I could tell you about me profusely sweating all day. (no takers?)
Or I could tell you how I put my maternity pants on today and almost cried.
Because even my maternity pants are tight.
And not in the belly area mind you.
And I will admit, I felt very badly about my "assets" for a few minutes.
And then I put some heels on and I said, hey look at me! I'm so tall!
So I found the solution. Heels.
Anyway.
So the second day of our trip Don took Chloe to the lake with his brother and his wife and her family. I opted out. Wasn't sure how I would do in a rocking boat. Instead I went with my cousin Erin to the mall. And to California Pizza Kitchen. By the way. I really think California Pizza Kitchen should give you salad with your meal. You are paying more than Olive Garden and yet all they give you is the main entree. I hope the owner of CPK is reading this. And I hope he/she changes their side dish policy.
Later that afternoon we played (some more) Guitar Hero. Don and I have never played it. Turns out we kind of rock at that game. Pun intended. Don told me he wants to get it. I told him he could learn how to play the real guitar. He wasn't interested. Another failed attempt at turning him into Jack Johnson. Sigh.That evening we treated our hosts (aka Don's brother and wife) to dinner. When you go to Provo, there is only one place to go. One the most well known and well loved unique local eateries: Chili's. (cough) At least they have side dishes. We couldn't figure out where else to go. That is why we ended up there. We are super exotic diners.
Third day, we went to church and visited some more...and then that evening we visited my old (not old as in geezer) friend Jourdan and her family. We sat outside and I contemplated how gorgeous Utah summers are. And how I need to be rich so I can be a snow bird. And how much I miss my friends in Utah.

And then almost as soon as it began, we got back in our car and headed back.We stopped at an Arby's in Panguitch, Utah and when I returned back to the car after using the ladies room Don informed me Chloe wanted to use the potty.
And I said, now is not the time to start being interested in the commode.
That was the nastiest bathroom this side of the Mississippi.
So she stuck to her diapers.
Luckily she thoroughly soaked herself a half hour from home while we are driving down the freeway in rush hour traffic.
So I just took off all her clothes and stuck her back in her car seat.
But then like a broken record all I kept hearing was, "Mommy I naked! Mommy I naked!"
Gosh that kid is so demanding.
Like she needs clothes.
That is all.
3 comments:
I think maybe the next time I drive somewhere I might just wear a diaper and no clothes too!
I think maybe the next time I drive somewhere I might just wear a diaper and no clothes too!
Well...she wasn't even wearing a diaper. You should try that.
Post a Comment