Awesome.
congratulations!
Yea!! (jumping up and down, clapping my hands) Happy baby to you, friend!
With the holidays taking up a lot of it that baby is going to be here SO FAST!!
Congrats!!! So happy for you! xo
What fabulous news! So happy for you Melissa! That's about when Maddie was due... good time of year.
Congrats! I've been wondering about that! YAY!
Melissa!!!!! That's so awesome!Jenny
Yay! So when do you find out what you are having?
Happy Happy Joy Joy !!
SOOO glad for you! Congrats!
YAY! I had been wondering how you were doing. this is great news!
AHH!! Congratulations, Melissa! YAY BABY! YABY! YABY!
Congratulations Melissa! We're just a month apart - Jan. 24th here. I guess we'll both be able to dress up as Santa for our Christmas parties :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Awesome.
congratulations!
Yea!! (jumping up and down, clapping my hands) Happy baby to you, friend!
With the holidays taking up a lot of it that baby is going to be here SO FAST!!
Congrats!!! So happy for you! xo
What fabulous news! So happy for you Melissa! That's about when Maddie was due... good time of year.
Congrats! I've been wondering about that! YAY!
Melissa!!!!! That's so awesome!
Jenny
Yay! So when do you find out what you are having?
Happy Happy Joy Joy !!
SOOO glad for you! Congrats!
YAY! I had been wondering how you were doing. this is great news!
AHH!! Congratulations, Melissa! YAY BABY! YABY! YABY!
Congratulations Melissa! We're just a month apart - Jan. 24th here. I guess we'll both be able to dress up as Santa for our Christmas parties :)
Post a Comment