I pretty much have one thing on my mind these days: baby, baby, baby. I am really, really, really excited. I've been day dreaming that I would like to look like this one of these days, that is when my back fat turns into something less gross.

But who am I kidding? This is what I will really end up looking like. Aren't I beautiful? You too can dress stylishly using the sad remnants of your husband's closet.

But it's all good. Because I cannot wait for one of these.


Don was the master at swaddling. He had a system. My favorite part is the positioning of the squares so she could not wiggle her way out of it. And then lastly he would stick the pacifier in her mouth and hold it there until she went off to dreamland. If these steps were not followed exactly she would wiggle waggle and scream. And I would cry and rock MYSELF back and forth in the other room wondering if I would ever get to sleep ever again in my life.
Um...but I am not going to think about that right now.
I'm just really, really, really excited.
6 comments:
So funny--and so true! A pregnant girl can look really cute... but it's so nice to dress comfy. Newborns are sooooo sweet--they have to make it worth the sacrifice! :)
Yay! So excited for your little one to get here! Have you told Chloe yet???
The Hubs are always the masters at swaddling. Why is that?
And hey. At least when you are pregnant, you have an excuse to wear his clothes. Somehow I'm still trying to pull that off...Months later.
Gosh, I hear you on the clothes. I hate people who look super cute, well put together and pregnant all once. They probably sold their soul to get that way.
Yayy! So happy for you. I try to imagine me having a second.... sounds like a lot of work... maybe I need to wait a bit.
I am so excited for you! You are so funny, and I don't believe that you don't look cute at least most of the time because you are a fashion queen and I want to live closer someday so we can shop together.
Post a Comment