Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am back in business.
Both of our computers got infected with some virus and I was computer-less for a whole 2 days.
I felt like I was living in the dark ages.
And I have a ton of blogging to catch up on.
Unfortunately both of our cameras are broken too so I don't know how I am going to do that.
Oh, and I had to block my texts on my phone. Because I got dangerously close to my 1000 limit.
Which is pathetic in so many ways.
Thanks to my older bro who came and fixed up our computers. He is getting his PhD in Physics but did a stint in computer science a few years ago, to which I am now the benefit of.
Hooray.
Well, that is all.

1 comment:

Adam said...

It's a good thing you have a genius brother! (Just kidding.) I didn't learn how to do any of that stuff from studying computer science in school though. Just years of experience trying to de-gunk Windows on our old home computer. How many hours of my life have been used up solely because Microsoft's software is so insecure?