I don't laugh out loud very often when reading on my computer, but that did the trick. Oh. my. Awesome.
Wow Mo-T-T, from the look on your face, I'm left to assume that log ride was headed straight into a pit of angry gays. I hope you survived.
That is hilirious!
This cracks me up! I usually look so goofy- well like the girls in the back. I LOVE your face. Hope you had fun!
hahahahahahah!!!!!! Love it. Thanks for sharing.
You did that on purpose, right? I thought so. :)
Melissa, why so serious?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't laugh out loud very often when reading on my computer, but that did the trick. Oh. my. Awesome.
Wow Mo-T-T, from the look on your face, I'm left to assume that log ride was headed straight into a pit of angry gays. I hope you survived.
That is hilirious!
This cracks me up! I usually look so goofy- well like the girls in the back. I LOVE your face. Hope you had fun!
hahahahahahah!!!!!! Love it. Thanks for sharing.
You did that on purpose, right? I thought so. :)
Melissa, why so serious?
Post a Comment