Don was "Rocco Scarfazzi" character description? "tough talking no-nonsense Italian business man" involved with "real estate, vineyards, and a "laundering business." To tell you the truth, I don't really know what a "laundering business" means, except that it is shady.
I was Tara Misu. "Rocco's vivacious young fiance. Tara is dressed to kill. She knows the effect he has on men and flaunts her charms shamelessly."I won't lie, my head swelled a little when I read my character description, apparantly I must fit the part in real life.
People, I am totally kidding.
Although I did think Don was Italian when I very first met him...and he is sort of sketchy in real life too.
It was a fun evening and our hosts did a great job, in fact, there was even a REAL thunderstorm in the background.
I did however realize that Don and I are equally lame when it comes to acting.
No wonder I only ever made one play in junior high and high school.
I had one line. "What a beautiful day for a wedding."
I still remember it. It was a shining moment for me.
1 comment:
That's hilarious!! I especially love that Bishop Nelson is dressed up as a Priest!
Post a Comment