Friday, August 7, 2009

So I basically love the internet.

My In-Laws have offered to take Chloe next week (mixed emotions-excited and missing her already!) and I'm thinking it is time for my bedroom makeover. Painting with no little "helping" hands sounds nice.

And good news...I found a website that sells a less expensive verison of my dream duvet.

Have you heard of westelm.com?
I never have, but I might just be their newest fan!

http://www.westelm.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?partNumber=WE-PRODb437&storeId=17001&langId=-1&catalogId=17002&viewSetCode=E&parentId=WE-SH1BEDDUV&retainNav=true&cmsrc=WE-SH1BEDDUV

2 comments:

emilymhjohnson said...

I love your blog, Melissa! You are a funny girl. Yes, I am glad I had Milo instead of a girl. (but if I get another boy next time...)

I used to get the west elm catalog and lust over the coffee tables and duvet covers. I think they are owned by Pottery Barn but aimed at us 20 - somethings. They actually have a brick and mortar store outside of Chicago, but I don't know where else. Yay! Glad you found your duvet cover!

Molly and Patrick Devinger said...

There is a new West Elm store in Scottsdale! You should go!

scottsdale quarter
15279 n scottsdale road

Love the bedding!