Well I did. Shame on you Melissa for forgetting to take any before pictures. All I could find of a before was this one:

My room was basically white, blue and black. I wanted something a little more soothing...I am pretty happy with the result, although I have some finishing touches to make.



The new focal point of the room is the 3x3 wall art. I printed off some pictures taken by my brother (thanks Adam) and framed them. By the way, it is hard to get 9 frames perfectly in line with one another. Especially if you are measurementally challenged. Let me just say, there was a lot of trial and error. And a lot of new holes in the wall.
5 comments:
Good job cuz. I think of ways I want to redecorate...but then I'm too lazy to do them. I wanted to paint a mural on Will's wall before Sawyer was born. Now he is two. I finally outlined it in pencil a month ago. It is still waiting to be painted...and it is just a solid color silhouette so it is not like the Sistine Chapel. Would you like to come paint it, seeing as how you have so much experience?
Totally love it! You want to come redecorate mine now?!?!
I am the same way. You should see the pockmarks behind all my pictures. Sometimes i have to hang up a bigger picture than planned just to cover all the holes. I really like it by the way! Nicely done!
Looks great! Did you wind up buying a duvet cover?
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment