Wednesday, August 26, 2009

People that make me mad they are famous.

Okay, okay, you're gorgeous we get it. Stop with all the pouty lips already.
And same goes to you.

I used to be a huge Jon and Kate plus 8 fan.
I would watch the show while I was nursing little newborn Chloe and would say to myself, ya one baby is not so hard after all.
But now....
what can I say.
Besides this. Jon: you are not 16. And Kate: you are not Oprah.








So apparantly the Miss Universe Pageant is the lamest Pageant not only in the world, but in the UNIVERSE. Heidi Montag?? Although it seems universally agreed that pageants in general are lame.
Eh, sorry to any friends out there who participated in "Scholarship Programs."

Okay. So question.
Do you know how many people in the world can sing?
They should get a break instead of these already famous people who have no talent except for being on a reality show.
I have an idea.
Someone should start a tv show to find the next pop idol based on talent, not just looks.
Isn't that a good idea?
Oh I guess someone already had that idea. Who knew?


1 comment:

Becky Filhart said...

Melissa. I love. you. That's all I can say. Your blog is a blog among blogs. I AM gonna be in AZ Sept 10-14!!! Maybe we can do a reunion on Sept 11 if you guys aren't busy??!!