Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I have been staring at Chloe all day trying to figure out who she looked like with her new haircut.
And I think I figured it out.
We picked Chloe up yesterday from my in-laws. She had a great time and was treated like a queen, however my heart could barely handle being away from her for so long. When we were reunited Chloe started crying/laughing, and I as well started crying/laughing. I guess the feeling is mutual. Thank goodness. I thought for sure after a week on a real life farm she would be saying "Mom, who?" She is good for my soul.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Chloe is so adorable, I can't stand it! I need to come visit so that she realizes she has an aunt in Utah!

Also, this made me want to watch The Sound of Music, which I am going to go do right now. Even though I've always thought Maria's haircut was ugly. See, romance happens even with ugly haircuts. Not that this matters to Chloe right now. Besides, a two-year-old girl looks cute with this haircut.