The Best of the Rest. Got our pictures back. I think they came out nicely. Except that Chloe likes to give crusty faces to the camera. Thanks to our fabulous photographer. For her info, look at my previous post about the pictures. That's all.
I'm pretty sure you mean "phat" picture...and you look gorgeous in the last one. Not that you don't always. But you've got a vintage glam thing going on there. Lovely.
So cute! I want to know why you have a hot body even though we didn't keep up with walking? I don't ever want to hear you complain again in my presence!! :)
In the picture you titled "our fat picture." I actually thought you looked very slim, however I was concerned about the whiteness of the legs displayed. Woah! Where are my sunglasses! Too bad Chloe inherited those genes and not the Mexican ones!
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure you mean "phat" picture...and you look gorgeous in the last one. Not that you don't always. But you've got a vintage glam thing going on there. Lovely.
I love the one with you holding Chloe upside down. You look Hot Melissa!
So cute! I want to know why you have a hot body even though we didn't keep up with walking? I don't ever want to hear you complain again in my presence!! :)
In the picture you titled "our fat picture." I actually thought you looked very slim, however I was concerned about the whiteness of the legs displayed. Woah! Where are my sunglasses! Too bad Chloe inherited those genes and not the Mexican ones!
Post a Comment