Isn't it crazy what they can get into when you aren't looking!!!
Ha! I don't hate you, nor am I offended. I was making fun of myself too, remember?Oh how I wish I could afford a plane ticket (without the boys) to AZ. I'd be there in a second...PS. I hardly comment on ANYone's blog, including my own.
pps. if you think that is a toddler mess, wait until you get a boy.ppps. she is still really cute
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Isn't it crazy what they can get into when you aren't looking!!!
Ha! I don't hate you, nor am I offended. I was making fun of myself too, remember?
Oh how I wish I could afford a plane ticket (without the boys) to AZ. I'd be there in a second...
PS. I hardly comment on ANYone's blog, including my own.
pps. if you think that is a toddler mess, wait until you get a boy.
ppps. she is still really cute
Post a Comment