LOVE THEM. LOVE. THEM. Love Chloe's dress, Don's expressions, your haircut, etc. So cute! And believe me, I know the pain of taking family pics with an almost 2 year old. You need some serious wind-down time after that.
That is a really cute one of you and Chloe together. I love when photographers (not yours just in general) are like "oh I can get any kid to cooperate"...ummm no you can't! No one ever got a 2 yr old to do anything they didn't want to without a huge fit.
3 comments:
LOVE THEM. LOVE. THEM. Love Chloe's dress, Don's expressions, your haircut, etc. So cute! And believe me, I know the pain of taking family pics with an almost 2 year old. You need some serious wind-down time after that.
That is a really cute one of you and Chloe together. I love when photographers (not yours just in general) are like "oh I can get any kid to cooperate"...ummm no you can't! No one ever got a 2 yr old to do anything they didn't want to without a huge fit.
I love the pics Melissa! Especially the pink plaid shorts but where can I get that big green t-shirt haha! I put a few new pics up...finally!
Post a Comment