This past week has been "ah-ite." That is the cool way of saying "all right." Don and I had our anniversary and we ate at the Cheesecake Factory, saw a movie, and walked around the mall. You know, so kind of like we were 15 year olds on a date. Except for the Cheesecake Factory bit, then we would have just gone to the food court if we were 15. And hopefully we wouldn't have had to find a babysitter.The picture above is my dream of the way Don should dress. As 1993 would say- "NOT!"
This is Don before the movie. We had a hard time picking a seat, as pretty much there was too many to chose from. Total audience members including us? 6.
Don delighting in his favorite food: Nachos. Don loves cheese and chips. And ice cream (not pictured).
Continuing on...random towel shots...
And an exceptionally bad picture of me...Pretty much my daily "look."
Besides my anniversary I also turned 27 on the 27th. That's right. 27 on the 27th. That in itself merited a huge surprise party with ponies and everything. Don told me it got cancelled last minute for some reason, so we ended up just having cake at my dads. It was a REALLY, REALLY good cake. Notice my dads year water supply in the background. And Chloe. I think she looks funny too.
Don and I celebrated my birthday Saturday night. And here I am looking very pleased. Yum. I love food! And we also rented "Dan in Real Life" which by the way, is a good movie. So ya, that's all I guess.
4 comments:
Happy golden birthday!!!! I was going to ask where that good looking food came from, but then I read the title again. Talk about a slab o' meat! :) I'm glad Don didn't eat ice cream with his nachos--gross. But Mike thinks it's weird that I eat fries with my frosty...hm.
Little Chloe is cute as ever. I love the towel.
ummm... I am laughing so hard right now. You are so funny.
Happy birthday! I was thinking it was the 21st of April... Isn't Elizabeth's birthday close to yours?
That cake looks ridiculously good. Yum!
Happy late birthday. Nice that I saw you today & didn't even know. Sorry. I have to agree with Don's food choices. Chips & cheese & ice cream is what I live off of. Hence, why I'm so large & in charge & can't loose anything!! I love being old!
Post a Comment