Now Melissa. I have it on good authority that your milkman has red hair. You don't have a milkman?...uhh...I meant to say your FedEx man. Hee hee. I think her hair is getting redder! So cute! I love red hair.
OH Miss, she is SO cute. Does not everyone say she is a spitting image of you? How lucky she is!And the red hair? Don't tell Kelsey because that has been her DREAM to have a girl with red hair! What a doll!
I love her red hair! I want a baby with red hair. So so cute Melissa!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now Melissa. I have it on good authority that your milkman has red hair. You don't have a milkman?...uhh...I meant to say your FedEx man. Hee hee. I think her hair is getting redder! So cute! I love red hair.
OH Miss, she is SO cute. Does not everyone say she is a spitting image of you? How lucky she is!
And the red hair? Don't tell Kelsey because that has been her DREAM to have a girl with red hair! What a doll!
I love her red hair! I want a baby with red hair. So so cute Melissa!
Post a Comment