Monday, April 21, 2008

Dripping With Nostalgia

Well I have been feeling really nostalgic lately...I found some old journals and was reading them. I can hardly even remember the things that were so important to me back when I was 15!! Time goes by too fast. It really does. Chloe will be 1 in one more month (sob)!! This year has flown by. Don will also be graduating in about a month. My little sister Chelsey will also be graduating high school in a month. And this week I will have my 3 year wedding anniversary and I will be turning 27! I was thinking how three years in college seemed so much longer than these past three years of marriage. I don't know why that is. But it is weird to think that I have now been out of college longer than I was in it! See I told you I was nostalgic! I can see how people turn 50 and wonder where did all the time went!

Anyway, all you people that might read this, I have such fond memories of you all! You have all been great friends! I really appreciate you all! I wish we lived closer and could actually get our kids together to play, instead of just reading about them on our blogs!
My pictures and my writing don't really have anything to do with eachother. Just more pictures of Chloe. I think this is a good shot of her teeth!
Well I guess that is all for now. C-Ya!

2 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Chloe is just soooo way cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten! WOW! So how is life? We totally need to get together and play games or even if its just the girls going shopping or playing in the water.

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

with the kids:)