I have been trying for months to get some family pictures taken. Finally my wish was answered. Our friend did these and I think she did a great job. 


I love her face in this one. And Don's too. : )
And on another note, my little sister went to Prom. Most everyone knows my Chelsey stories. She has been looking forward to this "high society" event for weeks now. Everything she says has been "high society" this and "high society" that. She said it was her FIRST "high society event." I asked, "What about my wedding?" She replied, "That was not high society."
A couple other humorous Chelsey comments:
My family went out to eat a few days before Prom and Chelsey said that high society people only talk to other high society people, so she wouldn't be talking to us for the rest of the night..by the way, she caved, she talked to us.
I got her ready for Prom and afterwards she said "Getting beautiful is sometimes slightly unenjoyable." Yes, yes it is.
She had a fantastic time at the Prom by the way, and I think she cleaned up very well!
P.S. Don graduated in two days! Yeah!
3 comments:
Beautiful!!! I love the one of you all walking. You look great, girl!
I miss all of your stories. Tell Chelsea she looked beautiful, and she is hilarious. You are hilarious! Oh, and I got your message...we are trying to figure out Utah. I will let you know! That would be SO MUCH FUN!
You guys are all crack-ups! And yes, she looks very pretty and so slim! I hope she enjoyed herself!
Post a Comment