Well this week has been eventful. First and foremost Don graduated!!!! His parents came down for the occasion.Notice we had to bring along Chloe because the night before she was throwing up...all night. The first time I found her was in her crib, her head nestled in her own vomit. It was nasty. Ever since then we have been switching from cleaning throw up and well, stuff from the other end. I am hoping today is a new day and no more of either!
Thankfully it has been around Mother's Day so Don has been doing all the laundry.
Things I will miss about Don's graduate program-the socials and food! They had a luncheon for all of the graduates and family members.
I didn't mean to download this picture, but I can't figure out how to delete it now.
Oh! Don got a mojor award! A leg lamp! Actually he got the award for "Entrepreneurial Energy." Way to go Don! We got a cruise as a prize...not really, but he did get a really nice Plaque. (not the kind on your teeth)
Did you know AZ is by the ocean?
Don looking all collegiete.And lastly, Mother's Day was very nice. We stuffed ourselves at Village Inn on Saturday (boy was that place crowded) I recommend the crepes. And then he was basically my maid for the whole weekend. He was very nice to me. He even changed Chloe's diapers without me having to ask. I spoke in church yesteday...bluh...which ruined my appetite for a couple days, so the pancakes he made for me sunday were not as delicious as they could have been. We played "Blurb" on Sunday night and Don won. It is like a shorter game of Scrabble. Anyway Don tried to win making up words like "wut" (he said this is how Utahns pronounce "what", no offense to Utahers, you know it is true) and some other really funny ones I wish I could remember.
Well remember how I said I hoped that I would not be cleaning up Chloe "messes" today...looks like I just started. Oh boy. How long do these things last????
2 comments:
It was so much fun to talk to you! I hope that you guys have fun at Disneyland this next week. I love how you wrote "Did you know AZ is by the ocean?" It reminds me of how when Kylie was married Alex thought that there was a bridge that went all the way to Hawaii. Anyway, we will work something out and meet in Utah or Disneyland this summer!!!
Hi Missy! It's ye olde friend's sister, Kelsey! I loved seeing all of you, Liz too. Give her my love. xo~Kelsey
Post a Comment